Saturday, January 7, 2012

What is it all about?

Happy New Year!

I have started this blog to give us all an opportunity to discuss our skin care business. Topics will include business ideas, products, "what if's". We have so much to share with each other and I would love to hear from you. So join in....

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a great idea and can't wait to see what we talk about!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darcy, I know you will have a lot of great input.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be hearing a lot from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Let's talk about peptides, there seems to be a lot of "buzz" about them lately. What's that all about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, so true. The anti-aging miracles. Peptides are amino acids messaging system used at the cellular level. Each specific peptide has a unique key for a different response.
    Some of the functions of peptides in skin care are:
    Stimulating collagen regeneration,
    promoting proper cellular metabolism,
    stimulating skin structure and repair, enhancing natural defense mechanisms.

    The challenge is to find a skin care line that doesn't dilute the amount of peptides. This is common because of the high cost of the peptides to produce.

    The best thing is that results are amazing and quick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there!
    I am seeing a lot of clients lately who have rosacea. Do you have any recommendations for products and treatments to calm the inflammation and redness?

    ReplyDelete